This privacy notice tells you what to expect when AMAROT collects, processes, shares and stores your personal data.
What information do we collect?
When you contact me
- Personal data you provide about yourself (for example, your name and contact details).
When a third party contacts me on your behalf
- Personal data provided by a third party such as your name, contact details and specific circumstances. This could be from friends, family or government agencies.
When you supply goods or services to me
- Your name, address, telephone number(s), email address, bank details and unique taxpayer reference (UTR) if applicable.
When you visit my website, or interact with me via social media
- Your IP address and browsing preferences and choices;
- Your name and username and any comments that you make.
How do I collect it?
I may collect information about you from a number of sources these include:
- From you when you contact or interact with me by telephone, e-mail or post, or when you communicate with me through social media;
- from forms I may ask you to complete;
- from public sources;
Why do I collect it?
In some cases I collect the data out of a contractual necessity e.g. so both the AMAROT enterprise and you are fulfilling the obligations set out in our supplier terms and conditions or any contract that may be in place.
Other times I collect the data because it is a legitimate interest of the organisation to process the information, for example, to log any correspondence you send us and respond accordingly. We process visitor and guest information for example to be able to send out invitations for events like exhibitions.
In other cases, I hold the information because you have given us your consent. If the basis for collecting and processing your data is based on your active consent, you also have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
How do I use your information?
I process your data in order to:
- record any correspondence we receive and respond accordingly;
- send out invitations to exhibitions and courses;
- send my messages.
How is it stored?
Your personal data is stored in software systems which are managed on the AMAROT network or by a third party supplier.
How do I protect your data?
We take the security of your data very seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is retained appropriately, and is not accessed except by our employees or authorised third parties in the proper performance of their duties.
Where we engage third parties to process personal data on our behalf, they do so, on the basis of written instructions, are under a duty of confidentiality, and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of data in line with the relevant legislation.
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request (GDPR, Art. 15);
- ask us to change incorrect or incomplete data (GDPR, Art. 16);
- ask us to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing (GDPR, Art. 17);
- object to the processing of your data where we are relying on our legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing;
- request a copy of the data you have provided to us in an agreed format, so that you can reuse it or transfer it to another data controller if you wish;
- ask us if we use automated decision making or profiling when processing your data.
Please note that none of these rights are absolute and I reserve the right to refuse your request where exceptions apply.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website
Phone: +49 8634 66574
Most of the cookies I use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser next time you’re visiting the site.
Cookies which are necessary to allow electronic communications or to provide certain functions you wish to use are stored pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f of GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure an optimized service provided free of technical errors.
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in “server log files”. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.